Infinity Drain - S-AG 3848 SS - 48'' S-PVC Series Complete Kit with 1 1/2'' Wedge Wire Grate in Satin Stainless
S-AG 38 FEATURES
- Site Sizable: Modify length and locate outlet placement on site
- Waterproofing: PVC/Vinyl liner, Lead/copper pan, Hot mop, Rubber liner, Fiberglass
- 12 gauge, 316 stainless steel wedge wire top grate with PVC channel
- Overall width: 1-7/8"
- Capacity: 9 gallons per minute per outlet. Additional outlets may be added to increase flow rate.
- Requires 2" clamp down floor drain with 2" throat (strainer size). Not included in complete kit.
- S-AG 3836: (1) 36" grate, 33-13/16" PVC channel, stop ends, and 2-3/16" outlet assembly
- PVC open ended channel for S-AG 38, S-DG 38
- Waterproofing: PVC/Vinyl liner, Lead/copper pan, Hot mop, Rubber liner (Chloraloy®), Fiberglass
- Requires E 38 stop ends to close channel + outlet assembly
- Join channel lengths with GJC 38 straight joiner or GAM 38 angle joiner
- 45-13/16" L x 1-13/16" W x 1-5/8" H
Made in USA
|Ship Method:||Truck Freight Delivery (Learn More)
Self-Service Truck Delivery:
A freight carrier delivers this item. We call it “Self Service” because you’ll need to move the package off of the truck yourself. You may want a friend or family member on hand for help.
Standard “Self-Service” Truck Delivery requires you to move your items off the truck without any help. For only $50, our delivery service partners can be contracted to perform “Liftgate Services”, and bring the item(s) to the ground for you. One “Liftgate Services” fee of $50 will include all the items in your cart.
Once your order is near, a rep from the shipping company will call and give you a 4-hour window to arrange for delivery.
Sometimes freight carriers offer their own services. Once we send you your tracking info, you can call the carrier directly to get more info.
|Ships To:||USA 48 States|
|Ship Time:||Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 days|
|Estimated Delivery Time:||3-10 days after leaving our warehouse|
We have no FAQs to display for this product now.